Are you one of those awesome people who loves sport AND art?! Well then this is perfect for you!
City of Port Phillip & Arts Access Victoria
invite you to find out more...
Meet Cathy Horsely & Leesa Nash
When: 5.30 - 6.30 pm, Tuesday 28th January, 2020.
Where: Emerald Hill Library and Heritage Centre, 195 Bank St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
THRIVE Applications are:
- open to Deaf and Disabled artists who live in Victoria.
- for up to $10,000 per project. Up to a further $1000 per project is available for access considerations on top of this.
- for outcomes at Open Doors Emerald Hill on 25 July 2020. This is an event in the civic and cultural area surrounding the South Melbourne Town Hall.
Arts Access Victoria will:
- support all artists with their grant applications &
- auspice successful grant projects.
The City of Port Phillip Council will assess all THRIVE applications.
Applications open Monday 20th January and close Friday 13th March, 2020 (new closing date)
For more information: http://www.portphillip.vic.gov.au/thrive-grants.htm
Please RSVP by Monday 27th January 2020 if you are:
- Attending through Zoom videoconferencing.
- Have other access needs.